Saturday, June 4, 2011

Virtual Races

Do you do Virtual races?  Well I thought since I was kinda out of loop with things going on last couples months that this would be a great way to pick back up my training.  Thanks to Google I was able to find to great sites with races.
 

First up is Moms Run This Town and they have a Virtual Insanity Summer Series just for all you ladies out there.  This is a 4 race series-one race a month and they will be selecting prize winners from those that complete each race, time doesn't matter.  Check out all the details here!





Next I found Let's Move It Mommas and she is sponsoring an Independence 5K the week of 4th of July- how cool is that!  You can find all the deets here and once again there will be giveaways!

 On the horizon for me I have a fun race scheduled here locally the end of July called The Warrior Dash. This is a 5K race that contains all sorts of obstacles from crawling through mud under barbed wire to leaping over fire!  Vicki, Kendra, and I are doing this one together and are so excited as it sounds like it will be a blast!  Our reward for completing this race: race t-shirt, warrior helmet (like the Vikings wear), and a cool medal- oh and did I mention beer and food post race!

No comments:

Post a Comment