Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scaling to New Heights

Quote of the Day: The groundwork of all happiness is health.


Today is weigh-in day for me for the 90 Challenge I'm participating in over on My Fitness Pal. Each week we have a set of challenges and then we track our progress and weigh-in on Saturdays. If you would like to join the challenge all you have to do is join My Fitness Pal (totally FREE ) and go to this  link. Anyone can join in on challenge at any time, but you have to do it on a Saturday! You can track your calories and exercise on this site, not to mention meet lots of wonderful, supportive people!


Our challenge this past week was the following:


1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week 7/7
2. Walk/Jog/Run a Mile 3 out of 7 days this week. 3/3 (Total mileage of 12 miles)
3. 30 Chair Dips 2 out 7 Days this week. 2/2
4. Do 100 toe raises 100/100


Drum roll please....as of 11:15 am this morning I am officially 148.6 lbs, how exciting!  This means since leaving my comfy home with my trainer (Hi Steph!) over at Hitch Fit
and doing this on my own, I have lost another 7 lbs which make my total 43 lbs since August!  It's hard to believe that almost 6 months ago I weighed in at 191. 

No comments:

Post a Comment